- Eligibility: The Respond Power Hockey Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open to permanent legal US residents who are physically residing in New York, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes is void outside this area and where prohibited by law. Employees and non-employee workers of Major Energy, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, prize providers, agents and agencies involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such ineligible person, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Major Energy Services LLC, Major Energy Electric Services LLC, and Respond Power LLC (collectively "Major Energy"), New York corporations with principal places of business at 100 Dutch Hill Rd., Suite 310, Orangeburg NY 10962.
- Binding Agreement: In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Official Rules ("Rules"). The Rules consist of the terms and conditions on this page. Because these Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to this Sweepstakes, please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any prize. You agree that a submission of an entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- How To Enter. Sign up for Respond Power Rewards by calling 877-973-7763. Current Respond Power Rewards customers can enter by logging in to their account during the Sweepstake Period. Respond Power and Major Energy customers may send an email to email@example.com with your name, address, and phone number with the subject name “Respond Power Hockey Giveaway.”
- Alternate Method of Entry: Hand print your name, address, phone number, email address, age, the title of the sweepstakes you wish to enter on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Respond Power Hockey Giveaway" 100 Dutch Hill Rd, Suite 310, Orangeburg NY 10962. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by the deadline dates set forth in these terms and conditions.
- Number of Entries: Only one entry per person and per household is allowed. In the case of duplicate or multiple entries from the same household, then the first entry to arrive at the designated submission address (as determined by the "received by" date) will be accepted as the entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period. Registration for the Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on November 4, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on February 3, 2014. Drawing will be held on or about February 6, 2013.
- Prizes: One (1) Official Winner will receive two (2) tickets located in the Madison Club to a hockey event to take place at the arena at Madison Square Garden (“Arena”) on March 16, 2014, including a $20 voucher that can be used for merchandise and other food in the Arena plus a $150 gift card (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize: $749). Tickets are subject to terms and conditions stated thereon. Seat locations are determined by Sponsor. Official Winner(s) and guest(s) must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize. If event is cancelled or postponed, no compensation or substitution will be provided. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Official Winner(s) will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and other costs and expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description, including but not limited to transportation to and from the Arena, meals and beverages. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor's discretion. Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes).
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. When applicable, within two (2) days of the date notice is given potential winner will be required to reply to winner notification and sign and return, (unless otherwise indicated by Sponsor), an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release (except if prohibited), liability waiver, in order to claim his/her prize; and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor. If there is no response or a potential winner fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If all potential alternate winners are disqualified for any prize, no further drawings will take place and that prize will not be awarded.
- Media Activity: By submitting any information to Major Energy, you hereby grant to Major Energy and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose.
- Privacy Notice. Except where prohibited, participation in any Major Energy Promotion constitutes entrant's consent for the Sponsor, prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant's name, likeness, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant's Promotion experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Rules and by Major Energy's decisions, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of attempted first notification will forfeit his or her prize. Major Energy is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. Winner may be contacted at the "sender" email address used to enter the Promotion, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner; or by telephone at the number used to enter the promotion, and the person answering the winner announcement phone call will be considered the winner unless they specify another person as the winner. Major Energy will email or mail the Promotion prize to the address supplied by the recipient up to 6 to 8 weeks following the drawing date or by other means at the Sponsor's discretion.
- No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief, or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Promotion are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release and hold harmless MSG Holdings, L.P., the National Hockey League and its member teams, Sponsor, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of Sponsor and the Promotion from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss, well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. The Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any Entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Promotion, or defraud the Sponsor in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Severability. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Chances of Winning. Chances of winning depend on the amount of people who participate.
- Drawings: Drawing will be held on or about February 6, 2013. The Sponsor will select the potential winner the Sweepstakes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received in the Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by phone, mail or email. The names of the winners may be posted on the Respond Power Rewards website approximately one (1) month after drawing and will be available by mail upon request at 100 Dutch Hill Rd., Suite 310, Orangeburg NY 10962, for up to one (1) year from drawing date.